Rystad Energy announced today the nominees for Gullkronen 2015, and we are proud of eDrilling being one of the nominees.Gullkronen is dedicated to acknowledge high performances and achievements made by companies involved in the oil and gas business during the previous year. The final honorees will be announced on February 4th. Drilling cost savings, increasing efficiency, and improving safety has always been relevant, and this award nomination cements that it is more relevant than ever before.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations