eDrilling Solutions secured a contract with Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area on the 14th of February 2014 for the delivery of advanced monitoring service. The contract was initialized in June 2014.
The plan is to extend the services gradually to all drilling wells after the initial period of one year. The service involves real time simulations, modelling, 3D visualization, diagnosis and analysis. The advanced monitoring service is based on the eDrilling product and includes support and maintenance. The product is used by Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area in the drilling operations, and the eDrilling program is running 24/7 in Halliburton’s real-time operation center in Norway.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making