eDrilling Solutions secured a contract with Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area on the 14th of February 2014 for the delivery of advanced monitoring service. The contract was initialized in June 2014.
The plan is to extend the services gradually to all drilling wells after the initial period of one year. The service involves real time simulations, modelling, 3D visualization, diagnosis and analysis. The advanced monitoring service is based on the eDrilling product and includes support and maintenance. The product is used by Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area in the drilling operations, and the eDrilling program is running 24/7 in Halliburton’s real-time operation center in Norway.
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF