eDrilling Solutions secured a contract with Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area on the 14th of February 2014 for the delivery of advanced monitoring service. The contract was initialized in June 2014.
The plan is to extend the services gradually to all drilling wells after the initial period of one year. The service involves real time simulations, modelling, 3D visualization, diagnosis and analysis. The advanced monitoring service is based on the eDrilling product and includes support and maintenance. The product is used by Halliburton’s Scandinavia Area in the drilling operations, and the eDrilling program is running 24/7 in Halliburton’s real-time operation center in Norway.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released