eDrilling is pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling US, Inc, in Houston, Texas.
eDrilling US will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the US, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling US is the first in a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling US represents our continued commitment to growing the scope of our business around the world and further establishing our presence in the Gulf of Mexico and US onshore. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our US customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO
+47 915 99 307, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolv Rommetveit, CTO
+47 926 96 958, email@example.com
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making