eDrilling is pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling US, Inc, in Houston, Texas.
eDrilling US will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the US, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling US is the first in a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling US represents our continued commitment to growing the scope of our business around the world and further establishing our presence in the Gulf of Mexico and US onshore. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our US customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO
+47 915 99 307, email@example.com
Rolv Rommetveit, CTO
+47 926 96 958, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling