eDrilling is pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling US, Inc, in Houston, Texas.
eDrilling US will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the US, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling US is the first in a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling US represents our continued commitment to growing the scope of our business around the world and further establishing our presence in the Gulf of Mexico and US onshore. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our US customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO
+47 915 99 307, email@example.com
Rolv Rommetveit, CTO
+47 926 96 958, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF