eDrilling is pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling US, Inc, in Houston, Texas.
eDrilling US will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the US, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling US is the first in a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling US represents our continued commitment to growing the scope of our business around the world and further establishing our presence in the Gulf of Mexico and US onshore. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our US customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO
+47 915 99 307, email@example.com
Rolv Rommetveit, CTO
+47 926 96 958, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator