Responding to a need from energy companies globally with a significant number of extended reach wells, and long horizontal sections, demanding high precision geosteering in the reservoirs, eDrilling has developed a module to its wəllSim product, allowing for reservoir geosteering based on MWD logs, biostrat, pressure points and drilling parameters.
wəllSim is a dynamic downhole simulator, allowing for integration of client specific well data in early well planning (Drilling The Well in Simulator), giving training a new meaning. wəllSim is an integral part of the eDrilling Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtualwellbore”. The simulator is aimed at challenging drilling and well operations, including High Pressure – High Temperature wells, Through Tubing Rotary Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling and Dual Gradient Drilling.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization