Responding to a need from energy companies globally with a significant number of extended reach wells, and long horizontal sections, demanding high precision geosteering in the reservoirs, eDrilling has developed a module to its wəllSim product, allowing for reservoir geosteering based on MWD logs, biostrat, pressure points and drilling parameters.
wəllSim is a dynamic downhole simulator, allowing for integration of client specific well data in early well planning (Drilling The Well in Simulator), giving training a new meaning. wəllSim is an integral part of the eDrilling Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtualwellbore”. The simulator is aimed at challenging drilling and well operations, including High Pressure – High Temperature wells, Through Tubing Rotary Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling and Dual Gradient Drilling.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released