Responding to a need from energy companies globally with a significant number of extended reach wells, and long horizontal sections, demanding high precision geosteering in the reservoirs, eDrilling has developed a module to its wəllSim product, allowing for reservoir geosteering based on MWD logs, biostrat, pressure points and drilling parameters.
wəllSim is a dynamic downhole simulator, allowing for integration of client specific well data in early well planning (Drilling The Well in Simulator), giving training a new meaning. wəllSim is an integral part of the eDrilling Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtualwellbore”. The simulator is aimed at challenging drilling and well operations, including High Pressure – High Temperature wells, Through Tubing Rotary Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling and Dual Gradient Drilling.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling