Responding to a need from energy companies globally with a significant number of extended reach wells, and long horizontal sections, demanding high precision geosteering in the reservoirs, eDrilling has developed a module to its wəllSim product, allowing for reservoir geosteering based on MWD logs, biostrat, pressure points and drilling parameters.
wəllSim is a dynamic downhole simulator, allowing for integration of client specific well data in early well planning (Drilling The Well in Simulator), giving training a new meaning. wəllSim is an integral part of the eDrilling Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtualwellbore”. The simulator is aimed at challenging drilling and well operations, including High Pressure – High Temperature wells, Through Tubing Rotary Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling and Dual Gradient Drilling.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making