We are pleased to announce that Tatiana Ostensen has recently joined the firm as Chief Financial Officer.
Tatiana comes to eDrilling with more than 26 years of finance and business controlling experience that includes corporate finance advisory and continuous improvement of business processes and economic models. Immediately prior to joining eDrilling, Tatiana was managing the business controlling unit in Visioneering Technology, a part of the Aker Solutions DRT/MH Wirth, where she spent 3 years as a member of the VT management team. Previously, Tatiana was a controller at Skretting. Moreover, Tatiana serves as a Director of Skanem, as well as a Director of Tide.
Tatiana received a Master of Science in Industrial Economy from Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (ENGECON).
“We are thrilled to welcome Tatiana to our eDrilling team,” said Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “She brings a wide range of financial expertise to our company, which will allow us to further improve our business processes, and serve our customers better.”
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization