We are pleased to announce that Tatiana Ostensen has recently joined the firm as Chief Financial Officer.
Tatiana comes to eDrilling with more than 26 years of finance and business controlling experience that includes corporate finance advisory and continuous improvement of business processes and economic models. Immediately prior to joining eDrilling, Tatiana was managing the business controlling unit in Visioneering Technology, a part of the Aker Solutions DRT/MH Wirth, where she spent 3 years as a member of the VT management team. Previously, Tatiana was a controller at Skretting. Moreover, Tatiana serves as a Director of Skanem, as well as a Director of Tide.
Tatiana received a Master of Science in Industrial Economy from Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (ENGECON).
“We are thrilled to welcome Tatiana to our eDrilling team,” said Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “She brings a wide range of financial expertise to our company, which will allow us to further improve our business processes, and serve our customers better.”
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released