Maersk Training, a leading training provider in maritime and energy industries, together with Oiltec Solutions, a global market leader in simulation technologies, and eDrilling, a leading provider of drilling and well performance solutions, announced today that training on the world’s most advanced drilling and engineering simulator will be available, in Maersk Training’s new training facility in Houston, TX when the center opens in November 2015.
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy