Maersk Training, a leading training provider in maritime and energy industries, together with Oiltec Solutions, a global market leader in simulation technologies, and eDrilling, a leading provider of drilling and well performance solutions, announced today that training on the world’s most advanced drilling and engineering simulator will be available, in Maersk Training’s new training facility in Houston, TX when the center opens in November 2015.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations