eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with Acona that will assist E&P companies, drilling contractors, and services companies worldwide in saving cost, improving safety and increasing efficiency of drilling operations.
As part of this partnership, the two companies will provide all-encompassing drilling and well performance solutions, well management and well engineering services covering the complete lifecycle of oil and gas wells.
“With our dynamic models, eDrilling is assisting the energy industry in achieving safer and more efficient drilling operations. Serving the drilling and well performance needs of these companies combined with Acona’s specialist well engineering and well management expertise provides a key benefit for oil & gas operations across Europe and the North Sea,” states Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
“With eDrilling’s software as part of our offerings, our objective is to support our clients even better in planning and executing wells,” states Fredrik Hvistendahl, CEO of Acona. “This partnership provides an opportunity to assist onshore and offshore energy companies in meeting their drilling and well challenges and objectives.”
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO, +47 915 99 307, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making