eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with Acona that will assist E&P companies, drilling contractors, and services companies worldwide in saving cost, improving safety and increasing efficiency of drilling operations.
As part of this partnership, the two companies will provide all-encompassing drilling and well performance solutions, well management and well engineering services covering the complete lifecycle of oil and gas wells.
“With our dynamic models, eDrilling is assisting the energy industry in achieving safer and more efficient drilling operations. Serving the drilling and well performance needs of these companies combined with Acona’s specialist well engineering and well management expertise provides a key benefit for oil & gas operations across Europe and the North Sea,” states Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
“With eDrilling’s software as part of our offerings, our objective is to support our clients even better in planning and executing wells,” states Fredrik Hvistendahl, CEO of Acona. “This partnership provides an opportunity to assist onshore and offshore energy companies in meeting their drilling and well challenges and objectives.”
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO, +47 915 99 307, email@example.com
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations