eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with Acona that will assist E&P companies, drilling contractors, and services companies worldwide in saving cost, improving safety and increasing efficiency of drilling operations.
As part of this partnership, the two companies will provide all-encompassing drilling and well performance solutions, well management and well engineering services covering the complete lifecycle of oil and gas wells.
“With our dynamic models, eDrilling is assisting the energy industry in achieving safer and more efficient drilling operations. Serving the drilling and well performance needs of these companies combined with Acona’s specialist well engineering and well management expertise provides a key benefit for oil & gas operations across Europe and the North Sea,” states Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
“With eDrilling’s software as part of our offerings, our objective is to support our clients even better in planning and executing wells,” states Fredrik Hvistendahl, CEO of Acona. “This partnership provides an opportunity to assist onshore and offshore energy companies in meeting their drilling and well challenges and objectives.”
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO, +47 915 99 307, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization