eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with NetScenario, a specialist in hosting and managing IT-solutions. The partnership will offer customers the opportunity to access eDrilling integrated and dynamic drilling simulations solutions in the cloud.
“Saving cost, improving safety, and increasing efficiency of drilling operations is an area that is top of mind at E&P companies, drilling contractors, and services companies worldwide, and is only going to grow in importance. Whether our customers have an on-premise, private or public cloud strategy, or opt to go down the hybrid IT route, the need to save drilling costs is universal,” remarks Tor Olav Schibevaag, eDrilling’s CEO. “We will now be able to offer our solutions to all companies, independent of IT strategy.”
“eDrilling has a proven track record, and is clearly the leader in dynamic drilling and well performance solutions,» said Stian Brekke, CEO of Netscenario. «We look forward to bringing these solutions to our clients as a trusted advisor and one-stop shop for Managed IT-Services, cloud services, systems integration, and support.”
“Netscenario is not just another cloud provider,” adds eDrilling’s Schibevaag “In addition to their class leading gPower cloud platform which enables unprecedented data and application speed, they bring extensive oil & gas industry specific experience and knowledge to the table.”
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO
+47 915 99 307
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization