This release marks the start of the wellPlanner product name, and the end of the ePlanning name.
wellPlanner should now work on lower end graphics cards, as well as through RDP (remote desktop) connections.
The report maker now includes the images when saving the report as an html file. A bug was also fixed which made it impossible to attach a trajectory plot in 3D from the well configuration.
Several improvements has been implemented in the model.
Calculations will not run automatically any longer when changing parameters. Instead a “Rerun Calculations” indicator will appear, so the user can do this manually. This helps the user save time when changing many parameters.
Well Control Evaluation
The application will warn the user if a too much influx has entered the well, rendering the simulation result useless.
In both WCE and Kick Tolerance we’ve added additional shut-in conditions. The default and recommended condition is the new stable wellhead pressure.
Several improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
The improvements for WCE has been included in Kick Tolerance.
Many improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization