This release marks the start of the wellPlanner product name, and the end of the ePlanning name.
wellPlanner should now work on lower end graphics cards, as well as through RDP (remote desktop) connections.
The report maker now includes the images when saving the report as an html file. A bug was also fixed which made it impossible to attach a trajectory plot in 3D from the well configuration.
Several improvements has been implemented in the model.
Calculations will not run automatically any longer when changing parameters. Instead a “Rerun Calculations” indicator will appear, so the user can do this manually. This helps the user save time when changing many parameters.
Well Control Evaluation
The application will warn the user if a too much influx has entered the well, rendering the simulation result useless.
In both WCE and Kick Tolerance we’ve added additional shut-in conditions. The default and recommended condition is the new stable wellhead pressure.
Several improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
The improvements for WCE has been included in Kick Tolerance.
Many improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations