This release marks the start of the wellPlanner product name, and the end of the ePlanning name.
wellPlanner should now work on lower end graphics cards, as well as through RDP (remote desktop) connections.
The report maker now includes the images when saving the report as an html file. A bug was also fixed which made it impossible to attach a trajectory plot in 3D from the well configuration.
Several improvements has been implemented in the model.
Calculations will not run automatically any longer when changing parameters. Instead a “Rerun Calculations” indicator will appear, so the user can do this manually. This helps the user save time when changing many parameters.
Well Control Evaluation
The application will warn the user if a too much influx has entered the well, rendering the simulation result useless.
In both WCE and Kick Tolerance we’ve added additional shut-in conditions. The default and recommended condition is the new stable wellhead pressure.
Several improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
The improvements for WCE has been included in Kick Tolerance.
Many improvements has been implemented in the algorithms and the model.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making