eDrilling’s drilling and well performance solutions are available as Software as a Service. For a subscription fee.
Designed to save you time, money, and space, choosing eDrilling’s drilling and well performance solutions as SaaS will accellerate your operational readiness, allowing you to immediately focus on non-productive time (NPT), increase efficiency, and improve safety.
We will ensure standardization and automation of the infrastructure while keeping you on the the latest software at all times, improving agility, reducing risk, and sparing investment in hardware and infrastructure.
All delivered with the same enterprise-grade security, availabililty, and elasticity you expect from eDrilling, not giving an inch on configurability and scalability of the comprehensive solution.
Focus on growing your business, your people, and innovation.
eDrilling in the cloud is for you if
- You are focused on time to value and ease of implementation
- You want to shift some of your budget from capital expense to operational expense
- You have limited IT resources to deploy and maintain needed hardware and software
- You want to «try» before you buy
gPower in the Cloud
• Reduce costs
• Fast time to value
• Pay as you go
• Automatic upgrades
• No worries about computing issues
• Maximum flexibility
• Better adapt to changing in industry environment
• New users can be added in minutes
• Updates without user involvement
• Maintenance and backup done without user noticing
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making