eDrilling’s drilling and well performance solutions are available as Software as a Service. For a subscription fee.
Designed to save you time, money, and space, choosing eDrilling’s drilling and well performance solutions as SaaS will accellerate your operational readiness, allowing you to immediately focus on non-productive time (NPT), increase efficiency, and improve safety.
We will ensure standardization and automation of the infrastructure while keeping you on the the latest software at all times, improving agility, reducing risk, and sparing investment in hardware and infrastructure.
All delivered with the same enterprise-grade security, availabililty, and elasticity you expect from eDrilling, not giving an inch on configurability and scalability of the comprehensive solution.
Focus on growing your business, your people, and innovation.
eDrilling in the cloud is for you if
- You are focused on time to value and ease of implementation
- You want to shift some of your budget from capital expense to operational expense
- You have limited IT resources to deploy and maintain needed hardware and software
- You want to «try» before you buy
gPower in the Cloud
• Reduce costs
• Fast time to value
• Pay as you go
• Automatic upgrades
• No worries about computing issues
• Maximum flexibility
• Better adapt to changing in industry environment
• New users can be added in minutes
• Updates without user involvement
• Maintenance and backup done without user noticing
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator