We are pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling APAC, Inc, in Singapore.
eDrilling APAC will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the region, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling APAC is part of a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling APAC represents our continued commitment to meet the demand of customers around the world and further establishing our presence in China, South East Asia and Oceania. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our existing and new customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “The need to reduce cost, eliminate down-time, and carry out safe operations, is high on the regional energy companies’ agenda.”
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released