We are pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling APAC, Inc, in Singapore.
eDrilling APAC will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the region, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling APAC is part of a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling APAC represents our continued commitment to meet the demand of customers around the world and further establishing our presence in China, South East Asia and Oceania. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our existing and new customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “The need to reduce cost, eliminate down-time, and carry out safe operations, is high on the regional energy companies’ agenda.”
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF