We are pleased to announce the opening of a wholly owned subsidiary, eDrilling APAC, Inc, in Singapore.
eDrilling APAC will serve primarily to handle eDrilling’s business in the region, sell its software and related services and support the Company’s local clients, business and partner network. eDrilling APAC is part of a network of local offices planned to support eDrilling’s expanding global business. Additional subsidiaries are scheduled to open soon in other geographies.
“eDrilling APAC represents our continued commitment to meet the demand of customers around the world and further establishing our presence in China, South East Asia and Oceania. With regional presence and local expertise, we are better able to help our existing and new customers and partners drill safer, quicker, and more cost effective,” stated Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “The need to reduce cost, eliminate down-time, and carry out safe operations, is high on the regional energy companies’ agenda.”
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making