NTNU and eDrilling team up to provide students with great training for real-world careers
We are pleased to annouce that we are teaming up with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). Norway’s primary institution for educating the future engineers and scientists. Our drilling and well performance solutions will be implemented at NTNU for academic use. Specifically, students will now be able to gain valuable skills through use of a dynamic downhole simulator and a well planning solution based on the same models NTNU already uses in their curriculum.
“Through hands-on experience with current technologies, students develop skills that can help them be successful in the modern workforce,” said Sigbjørn Sangesland, Professor in Petroleum Engineering at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). “Our objective is to inspire the next generation of technology professionals and help prepare them for careers in drilling and well management.”
“eDrilling’s University Edition is great training for real-world careers ranging from petroleum engineering to well management, and drilling services,” adds Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “In addition to being a great learning experience for student in itself, it should also broaden their marketability upon graduation.”
For more information, please contact:
Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO, +47 915 99 307, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF