Simulator for drilling and well engineering and training of all engineering disciplines
To target the industry’s need for an engineering focused drilling and well operation simulator, eDrilling has released a new product in the wellSim product family; wellSim Interact. wellSim Interact is the simulator for engineering and training of all well engineering disciplines.
In its generic form, it represents the ultimate training/engineering system to provide high-fidelity feedback from the well, responding in real time on interactive user input. This gives students/engineers unparalleled insight and understanding of well behavior at various conditions and control input, which would otherwise require years of operational experience.
Configured with a specific well, wellSim™ Interact provides a platform to ensure safe, effective and efficient well delivery for any planned well; Multi-disciplinary teams can study the dynamic well behavior for details of the plan, and verify that plans and procedures are optimal and safe. The risk areas can be pre-run in the simulator, and the teams can train on potential malfunctions occurring during critical operations.
wellSim Interact fits into the Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtual wellbore”. wellSim Interact supports the planning and training phase of the Life Cycle Simulation.
For more details see product page
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator