Simulator for drilling and well engineering and training of all engineering disciplines
To target the industry’s need for an engineering focused drilling and well operation simulator, eDrilling has released a new product in the wellSim product family; wellSim Interact. wellSim Interact is the simulator for engineering and training of all well engineering disciplines.
In its generic form, it represents the ultimate training/engineering system to provide high-fidelity feedback from the well, responding in real time on interactive user input. This gives students/engineers unparalleled insight and understanding of well behavior at various conditions and control input, which would otherwise require years of operational experience.
Configured with a specific well, wellSim™ Interact provides a platform to ensure safe, effective and efficient well delivery for any planned well; Multi-disciplinary teams can study the dynamic well behavior for details of the plan, and verify that plans and procedures are optimal and safe. The risk areas can be pre-run in the simulator, and the teams can train on potential malfunctions occurring during critical operations.
wellSim Interact fits into the Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtual wellbore”. wellSim Interact supports the planning and training phase of the Life Cycle Simulation.
For more details see product page
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization