Attend this webinar to learn more about how to empower your teams to drill safer, quicker and cheaper.
If you are interested in joining our 30 minute webinar on December 16th, please register below.
This webinar will cover the well life cycle, and is therefore of interest to all those involved from the planning of the well, through to the end of the well report.
PS: Please note that due to timezone variations, there are two webinars scheduled for December 16. Please choose the one most fitting with your schedule and timezone.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. View System Requirements
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how our drilling and well performance solutions can help you save cost, improve safety, and increase efficiency of drilling operations, please contact us.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released