Attend this webinar to learn more about how to empower your teams to drill safer, quicker and cheaper.
If you are interested in joining our 30 minute webinar on December 16th, please register below.
This webinar will cover the well life cycle, and is therefore of interest to all those involved from the planning of the well, through to the end of the well report.
PS: Please note that due to timezone variations, there are two webinars scheduled for December 16. Please choose the one most fitting with your schedule and timezone.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. View System Requirements
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how our drilling and well performance solutions can help you save cost, improve safety, and increase efficiency of drilling operations, please contact us.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling