Life Cycle Driling Simulation Case Study at SPE/IADC Middle East
Wintershall, Maersk Training, and eDrilling will present the use of a Life Cycle Drilling Simulation system on a challenging HPHT drilling operation in the Norwegian Sea.
Also, visit our stand in the seminar breaks. Hope to see you in Abu Dhabi at Etihad Towers for the SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition 26-28 January 2016
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations