A high focus on internal data structure and usability is the major changes in this version. A safer and more reliable infrastructure has been achieved by replacing the old server software with the new eDrillingHub.
The eDrillingHub is the data distribution system which controls the data flow between modules, stores logged data, controls the eDrilling models and distributes data to the wellViz clients.
Moreover, Torque and Drag evaluation functionality has been merged with the module from wellPlanner to allow easier data transfer between the different products, and the unified interface makes it easier for the user to get familiar with both products
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling