A high focus on internal data structure and usability is the major changes in this version. A safer and more reliable infrastructure has been achieved by replacing the old server software with the new eDrillingHub.
The eDrillingHub is the data distribution system which controls the data flow between modules, stores logged data, controls the eDrilling models and distributes data to the wellViz clients.
Moreover, Torque and Drag evaluation functionality has been merged with the module from wellPlanner to allow easier data transfer between the different products, and the unified interface makes it easier for the user to get familiar with both products
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF