A high focus on internal data structure and usability is the major changes in this version. A safer and more reliable infrastructure has been achieved by replacing the old server software with the new eDrillingHub.
The eDrillingHub is the data distribution system which controls the data flow between modules, stores logged data, controls the eDrilling models and distributes data to the wellViz clients.
Moreover, Torque and Drag evaluation functionality has been merged with the module from wellPlanner to allow easier data transfer between the different products, and the unified interface makes it easier for the user to get familiar with both products
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released