We are happy to introduce Sophie Hovland, the newest member to the eDrilling team. She will be your technical liaison at our US Office in Houston.
She arrives from IKM Operations where she was a Project Manager. Prior she has had technical leadership positions at Aker Solutions, ABB, and Statoil.
Sophie has a Master in Management and a Master of Science in Engineering Cybernetics, the science of automatic control and communication in dynamic systems.
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator