We are happy to introduce Sophie Hovland, the newest member to the eDrilling team. She will be your technical liaison at our US Office in Houston.
She arrives from IKM Operations where she was a Project Manager. Prior she has had technical leadership positions at Aker Solutions, ABB, and Statoil.
Sophie has a Master in Management and a Master of Science in Engineering Cybernetics, the science of automatic control and communication in dynamic systems.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization