We are happy to introduce Sophie Hovland, the newest member to the eDrilling team. She will be your technical liaison at our US Office in Houston.
She arrives from IKM Operations where she was a Project Manager. Prior she has had technical leadership positions at Aker Solutions, ABB, and Statoil.
Sophie has a Master in Management and a Master of Science in Engineering Cybernetics, the science of automatic control and communication in dynamic systems.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making