Attend demo to learn more about how to prepare for challenging drilling and well operations, by training on an actual well, or your own specific well. Enabled by wəllSim™ hiDRILL.
We will present our unique downhole simulator and show why over 3000 drillers already have been through training on this simulator for North Sea.
9th of February 09:00 am – 11:00 am OR 12:00 pm – 02:00 pm
10th of February 09:00 am – 11:00 am OR 12:00 pm – 02:00 pm
Maersk Training, Inc.
15882 Diplomatic Plaza Drive
Houston, TX 77032
Sign up for demos at time slot that fits you and your team.
+1 (936) 777 1228
About wəllSim™ hiDRILL™
wəllSim™ hiDRILL™is the real-time simulator for collaborative team training at all levels. It comprises Oiltec Soutions’ hiDRILL VR (Virtual Reality) top-side rig floor simulator dynamically coupled to our wəllSim™ downhole simulator, providing a simulator with unprecedented realism and capability.
Configured with a specific well, wəllSim™ hiDRILL provides a platform to ensure safe, effective and efficient well delivery for any planned well by acquiring skills and experience on the specific well; Multi-disciplinary teams can study the dynamic well behavior for details of the plan, and verify that plans and procedures are optimal and safe. The risk elements can be pre-run in the simulator, and the teams can train on potential malfunctions occurring during critical operations
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released