Joint offering to help enhance safety and improve teamwork.
CAVU International and eDrilling today announced the formation of a partnership to provide the energy industry with Crew Resource Management (CRM) training utilizing eDrilling’s training simulator – wellSim™.
Configured with a specific well, wellSim™ provides a platform to ensure safe, effective and efficient well delivery for any planned well; Multi-disciplinary teams can study the dynamic well behavior for details of the plan, and verify that plans and procedures are optimal and safe. The risk areas can be pre-run in the simulator, and the drilling and/or engineering teams can train on potential malfunctions occurring during critical operations.
“We deliver the coaching and mentoring necessary to improve team behaviors and organizational culture, and eDrilling the opportunity to train on your own wells and your own drilling issues” remarks David Burnham, CEO of CAVU International, “making the training comprehensive for and fully relevant to your teams and organization.”
“The CAVU International team has extensive experience from military and energy sectors. Through this partnership, we can provide our customers with access to some of the finest expertise in the world for high hazard work environments,” adds Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “Moreover, with Cavu’s newly founded Russia business unit, the partnership will support the development of the Russian market.”
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations