iOG Solutions and eDrilling today announced the formation of a partnership aimed at better serving E&P companies operating in the Middle East and India.
iOG Solutions and eDrilling has partnered up to provide an all-encompassing drilling and well performance solution from planning, training to real-time drilling and analysis and reporting to the clients in India and the Middle East.
“Now we are able to offer complete drilling and well performance solution and better serve our customer operating in India and the Middle East” remarks Pankaj Zawar, CEO of iOG Solutions. Our skilled, motivated & self-driven consultants with strong oil & gas domain knowledge and extensive experience in delivering advanced software solutions, combined with eDrilling’s game changing drilling and well simulation technologies make us a perfect fit.”
“iOG Solutions is a renowned and innovative service provider, and is widely known for their modern and effective approach to deliver solutions that helps their customers succeed. We think our customers in the Middle East and India will appreciate their focused approach and continuous quest of world-class quality,” adds Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF