iOG Solutions and eDrilling today announced the formation of a partnership aimed at better serving E&P companies operating in the Middle East and India.
iOG Solutions and eDrilling has partnered up to provide an all-encompassing drilling and well performance solution from planning, training to real-time drilling and analysis and reporting to the clients in India and the Middle East.
“Now we are able to offer complete drilling and well performance solution and better serve our customer operating in India and the Middle East” remarks Pankaj Zawar, CEO of iOG Solutions. Our skilled, motivated & self-driven consultants with strong oil & gas domain knowledge and extensive experience in delivering advanced software solutions, combined with eDrilling’s game changing drilling and well simulation technologies make us a perfect fit.”
“iOG Solutions is a renowned and innovative service provider, and is widely known for their modern and effective approach to deliver solutions that helps their customers succeed. We think our customers in the Middle East and India will appreciate their focused approach and continuous quest of world-class quality,” adds Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released