iOG Solutions and eDrilling today announced the formation of a partnership aimed at better serving E&P companies operating in the Middle East and India.
iOG Solutions and eDrilling has partnered up to provide an all-encompassing drilling and well performance solution from planning, training to real-time drilling and analysis and reporting to the clients in India and the Middle East.
“Now we are able to offer complete drilling and well performance solution and better serve our customer operating in India and the Middle East” remarks Pankaj Zawar, CEO of iOG Solutions. Our skilled, motivated & self-driven consultants with strong oil & gas domain knowledge and extensive experience in delivering advanced software solutions, combined with eDrilling’s game changing drilling and well simulation technologies make us a perfect fit.”
“iOG Solutions is a renowned and innovative service provider, and is widely known for their modern and effective approach to deliver solutions that helps their customers succeed. We think our customers in the Middle East and India will appreciate their focused approach and continuous quest of world-class quality,” adds Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling