eDrilling is pleased to announce the appointment of Derek Nadhan as our new Manager, Technical Services in the Asia Pacific region.
Derek joins from Stuart Wright where he has been involved in projects including, but not limited to, well planning and operations, well control, well integrity, casing design and other aspects of well engineering at various life-cycle stages (planning, drilling, production, intervention) of a well.
“Derek embodies the values of eDrilling and we are thrilled to have someone with his capacity and background on our team,” says Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “His experience from both conventional and complex (e.g. HPHT) wells, fits the diversity of needs of our customers and partners in the region.”
Derek holds a Master’s Degree in Subsea Engineering from the National University of Singapore, as well as a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from the same University.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making