eDrilling is pleased to announce the appointment of Derek Nadhan as our new Manager, Technical Services in the Asia Pacific region.
Derek joins from Stuart Wright where he has been involved in projects including, but not limited to, well planning and operations, well control, well integrity, casing design and other aspects of well engineering at various life-cycle stages (planning, drilling, production, intervention) of a well.
“Derek embodies the values of eDrilling and we are thrilled to have someone with his capacity and background on our team,” says Tor Olav Schibevaag, CEO of eDrilling. “His experience from both conventional and complex (e.g. HPHT) wells, fits the diversity of needs of our customers and partners in the region.”
Derek holds a Master’s Degree in Subsea Engineering from the National University of Singapore, as well as a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from the same University.
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers