At the India Drilling & Exploration Conference in Mumbay on May 26, eDrilling and iOG Solutions will present a paper on Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD), how to optimize it, improve safety, and reduce non-productive time.
The theme of the conference is “Challenges & future growth in low oil price regime.”
If you are not attending, but are still interested in learning more about how to optimize your drilling operations (utilizing the MPD technique), and/or optimizing your MPD system/the MPD system you are using, see here for some introductory information.
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF