At the India Drilling & Exploration Conference in Mumbay on May 26, eDrilling and iOG Solutions will present a paper on Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD), how to optimize it, improve safety, and reduce non-productive time.
The theme of the conference is “Challenges & future growth in low oil price regime.”
If you are not attending, but are still interested in learning more about how to optimize your drilling operations (utilizing the MPD technique), and/or optimizing your MPD system/the MPD system you are using, see here for some introductory information.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization