eDrilling and Petroleum Training Services (PTS), an established provider of courses and training services to the oil and gas industry, are proud to announce their partnership to support the upstream oil and gas companies in Asia. Both eDrilling and PTS are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers train and improve the competency of engineers via realistic simulator training using state of the art eDrilling software.
eDrilling will provide the best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with PTS’ comprehensive training and course development support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with PTS, we are well positioned to provide both our local and global customers in the region with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, eDrilling APAC.
“This partnership enables PTS to serve our clients with a wider selection of training courses and products to meet their competency and well performance needs”, said Tommy Ness, Managing Director of Petroleum Training Services.
For more information, please contact:
Derek Nadhan, Manager Technical Services, eDrilling APAC, +65 9062 6024, email@example.com
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling