eDrilling and Petroleum Training Services (PTS), an established provider of courses and training services to the oil and gas industry, are proud to announce their partnership to support the upstream oil and gas companies in Asia. Both eDrilling and PTS are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers train and improve the competency of engineers via realistic simulator training using state of the art eDrilling software.
eDrilling will provide the best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with PTS’ comprehensive training and course development support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with PTS, we are well positioned to provide both our local and global customers in the region with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, eDrilling APAC.
“This partnership enables PTS to serve our clients with a wider selection of training courses and products to meet their competency and well performance needs”, said Tommy Ness, Managing Director of Petroleum Training Services.
For more information, please contact:
Derek Nadhan, Manager Technical Services, eDrilling APAC, +65 9062 6024, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF