eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with PetroEDGE (PE), a specialist provider of targeted training courses for the industry. Together we will support the upstream oil and gas companies in UAE and Asia. Both eDrilling and PE are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers train and improve the competency of engineers via realistic simulator training using state of the art eDrilling software and simulators.
eDrilling will provide their game changing planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with PE’s comprehensive training course development and delivery support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with PE, we are well positioned to provide both our local and global customers in the region with the right training support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, eDrilling APAC.
“This partnership enables PE to now serve our clients with a wider selection of upstream training courses through realistic simulator training to meet their competency and well performance needs”, said Easwaran Ganesan, Director of PetroEDGE.
For more information, please contact:
Derek Nadhan, Manager Technical Services, eDrilling APAC, +65 9062 6024, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making