eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with PetroEDGE (PE), a specialist provider of targeted training courses for the industry. Together we will support the upstream oil and gas companies in UAE and Asia. Both eDrilling and PE are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers train and improve the competency of engineers via realistic simulator training using state of the art eDrilling software and simulators.
eDrilling will provide their game changing planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with PE’s comprehensive training course development and delivery support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with PE, we are well positioned to provide both our local and global customers in the region with the right training support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, eDrilling APAC.
“This partnership enables PE to now serve our clients with a wider selection of upstream training courses through realistic simulator training to meet their competency and well performance needs”, said Easwaran Ganesan, Director of PetroEDGE.
For more information, please contact:
Derek Nadhan, Manager Technical Services, eDrilling APAC, +65 9062 6024, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF