eDrilling is proud to announce a partnership with PetroEDGE (PE), a specialist provider of targeted training courses for the industry. Together we will support the upstream oil and gas companies in UAE and Asia. Both eDrilling and PE are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers train and improve the competency of engineers via realistic simulator training using state of the art eDrilling software and simulators.
eDrilling will provide their game changing planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with PE’s comprehensive training course development and delivery support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with PE, we are well positioned to provide both our local and global customers in the region with the right training support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, eDrilling APAC.
“This partnership enables PE to now serve our clients with a wider selection of upstream training courses through realistic simulator training to meet their competency and well performance needs”, said Easwaran Ganesan, Director of PetroEDGE.
For more information, please contact:
Derek Nadhan, Manager Technical Services, eDrilling APAC, +65 9062 6024, email@example.com
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling