New parameters of hydraulic simulations, extra tooltips and quality check of input data tops the feature list in wellPlanner v1.6
Highlights for wellSim Interact R2 is the replay functionality that allows for creating replay sessions after simulation sessions. Booster line and kill line has also been added to allow operations Where these lines are required.
New replay functionality with added replay controller is also included in wellAhead R7. Other news include configuring WITS/WITSML connection and automatic unit configuration.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization