New parameters of hydraulic simulations, extra tooltips and quality check of input data tops the feature list in wellPlanner v1.6
Highlights for wellSim Interact R2 is the replay functionality that allows for creating replay sessions after simulation sessions. Booster line and kill line has also been added to allow operations Where these lines are required.
New replay functionality with added replay controller is also included in wellAhead R7. Other news include configuring WITS/WITSML connection and automatic unit configuration.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making