New parameters of hydraulic simulations, extra tooltips and quality check of input data tops the feature list in wellPlanner v1.6
Highlights for wellSim Interact R2 is the replay functionality that allows for creating replay sessions after simulation sessions. Booster line and kill line has also been added to allow operations Where these lines are required.
New replay functionality with added replay controller is also included in wellAhead R7. Other news include configuring WITS/WITSML connection and automatic unit configuration.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released