New parameters of hydraulic simulations, extra tooltips and quality check of input data tops the feature list in wellPlanner v1.6
Highlights for wellSim Interact R2 is the replay functionality that allows for creating replay sessions after simulation sessions. Booster line and kill line has also been added to allow operations Where these lines are required.
New replay functionality with added replay controller is also included in wellAhead R7. Other news include configuring WITS/WITSML connection and automatic unit configuration.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations