ConocoPhillips conducts internal training session on geosteering for their “underground” engineers with wellSim Interact. Today’s training students were experienced, in order to give final course feedback before starting on the unexperienced ones.
The training is designed as a role playing scenario, where the students have access to all relevant info though real-time 3D seismic navigation, MWD logs and geosteering logs. In addition, they can “call” different roles, like directional driller, mud logger and stratigraphy, etc. to ask for information, status and advice. The actual well was drilled more than 15 years ago, and is crammed with most difficulties one can run into during operation.
eDrilling offers training simulators enabling you to train on your well and your challenges.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations