ConocoPhillips conducts internal training session on geosteering for their “underground” engineers with wellSim Interact. Today’s training students were experienced, in order to give final course feedback before starting on the unexperienced ones.
The training is designed as a role playing scenario, where the students have access to all relevant info though real-time 3D seismic navigation, MWD logs and geosteering logs. In addition, they can “call” different roles, like directional driller, mud logger and stratigraphy, etc. to ask for information, status and advice. The actual well was drilled more than 15 years ago, and is crammed with most difficulties one can run into during operation.
eDrilling offers training simulators enabling you to train on your well and your challenges.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization