eDrilling is proud to announce the formation of partnership with Blade Energy, combining world leading software solutions with best in class design, engineering, and training services, aimed at helping E&P companies globally resolve the challenges of complex drilling operations.
“Our strength is taking on difficult, intractable problems that require innovative techniques and solutions”, remarks PV (Suri) Suryanarayana, President and CEO of Blade Energy. “Our highly experienced engineers, scientists, and project managers, with, on average, 20+ years in the industry, serving major operating and service companies, combined with eDrilling’s game changing drilling and well simulation technologies should bode well for our joint customers”
“Blade Energy Partners are at the forefront of our industry. It is a renowned and innovative provider of services globally, who not only provide planning and engineering services, but also training at the highest level. We think our customers around the world will appreciate Blade’s leading-edge expertise and their passion for resolving complex and special drilling challenges,” adds Rolv Rommetveit, CTO of eDrilling.
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers