eDrilling is proud to announce the formation of partnership with Blade Energy, combining world leading software solutions with best in class design, engineering, and training services, aimed at helping E&P companies globally resolve the challenges of complex drilling operations.
“Our strength is taking on difficult, intractable problems that require innovative techniques and solutions”, remarks PV (Suri) Suryanarayana, President and CEO of Blade Energy. “Our highly experienced engineers, scientists, and project managers, with, on average, 20+ years in the industry, serving major operating and service companies, combined with eDrilling’s game changing drilling and well simulation technologies should bode well for our joint customers”
“Blade Energy Partners are at the forefront of our industry. It is a renowned and innovative provider of services globally, who not only provide planning and engineering services, but also training at the highest level. We think our customers around the world will appreciate Blade’s leading-edge expertise and their passion for resolving complex and special drilling challenges,” adds Rolv Rommetveit, CTO of eDrilling.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making