eDrilling is proud to announce the partnership with SynepsisDart, a drilling optimization company that provides 24/7 monitoring and analysis of real-time drilling data for early detection and recognition of the symptoms of NPT/ILT and conditions adversely affecting ROP. A partnership that will help E&P companies create significant value during drilling operations. Both eDrilling and Synepsis are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers drill wells safer, quicker and cheaper.
SynepsisDART will provide experts to monitor remotely from their DART (Data Analysis in Real Time) Center their visualization, monitoring and data management solutions, along with eDrilling’s state of the art real time software solutions.
“The advanced capability of eDrilling from its dynamic real time, interactive modeling technology complements the extensive drilling experience of SynepsisDART engineers thereby enhancing their ability to deliver quicker, reliable analysis and information for the decision maker” stated Gerry Galamay, Owner/Drilling Advisor of SynepsisDART
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with SynepsisDART, we are well positioned to provide our customers globally with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals,” said Rolv Rommetveit, CTO of eDrilling.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations