eDrilling is proud to announce the partnership with SynepsisDart, a drilling optimization company that provides 24/7 monitoring and analysis of real-time drilling data for early detection and recognition of the symptoms of NPT/ILT and conditions adversely affecting ROP. A partnership that will help E&P companies create significant value during drilling operations. Both eDrilling and Synepsis are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers drill wells safer, quicker and cheaper.
SynepsisDART will provide experts to monitor remotely from their DART (Data Analysis in Real Time) Center their visualization, monitoring and data management solutions, along with eDrilling’s state of the art real time software solutions.
“The advanced capability of eDrilling from its dynamic real time, interactive modeling technology complements the extensive drilling experience of SynepsisDART engineers thereby enhancing their ability to deliver quicker, reliable analysis and information for the decision maker” stated Gerry Galamay, Owner/Drilling Advisor of SynepsisDART
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with SynepsisDART, we are well positioned to provide our customers globally with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals,” said Rolv Rommetveit, CTO of eDrilling.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making