A key product in the eDrilling family of drilling and well performance solutions, our real-time downhole simulator for collaborative team training has added a number of new groundbreaking features, including NCD simulation capability) – as part of the August 30th eDrilling8 launch.
More than 3500 drilling and well professionals have already “drilled the well in simulator (i.e. integrated client specific well data in early well planning) with partners Maersk Training and Oiltec Solutions in Stavanger, Norway, on 100 plus well specific training scenarios. This training is now also available globally.
“Our ambition is enable training for all types of drilling operations, challenges, and techniques,” said Morten Svendsen, Product Manager in eDrilling. “We are privileged to work with E&P and service companies seeking real change in transitioning and adapting to our new market reality. There are still some laggards, but current climate with focus on costs, safety, quality, and efficiency are forcing most of them down off the fence.”
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making