A key product in the eDrilling family of drilling and well performance solutions, our real-time downhole simulator for collaborative team training has added a number of new groundbreaking features, including NCD simulation capability) – as part of the August 30th eDrilling8 launch.
More than 3500 drilling and well professionals have already “drilled the well in simulator (i.e. integrated client specific well data in early well planning) with partners Maersk Training and Oiltec Solutions in Stavanger, Norway, on 100 plus well specific training scenarios. This training is now also available globally.
“Our ambition is enable training for all types of drilling operations, challenges, and techniques,” said Morten Svendsen, Product Manager in eDrilling. “We are privileged to work with E&P and service companies seeking real change in transitioning and adapting to our new market reality. There are still some laggards, but current climate with focus on costs, safety, quality, and efficiency are forcing most of them down off the fence.”
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization