Kill methods, swabbed kick and kick tolerance are some of the key words in our webinar on October 27 . Different scenarios will be presented for interactive well control simulations, as well as automatic kick simulations using our well control evaluation software.
The webinar is for everyone involved in well control engineering, planning, response, and training.
If you are interested in joining our 30 minute webinar on October 27, please click here to register.
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF