This is the second in a planned series of R-CADE webinars. In the first webinar we spoke to Murray Callander about the successful implementation of a real time infrastructure that was used to optimise drilling decisions and mitigate risk.
In this webinar we explore how other parts of the R-CADE consortium can be used to enhance well planning and operational decision making. We will be talking to Morten Svendsen and Kevin Stewart from eDrilling and Epsis.
In the current climate it is ever more important that we work smarter to maximise value and efficiency. The discussion will be based on actual cases where eDrilling and Epsis have been used to support better well panning and operational decision making.
Please register for the webinar here.
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF