This is the second in a planned series of R-CADE webinars. In the first webinar we spoke to Murray Callander about the successful implementation of a real time infrastructure that was used to optimise drilling decisions and mitigate risk.
In this webinar we explore how other parts of the R-CADE consortium can be used to enhance well planning and operational decision making. We will be talking to Morten Svendsen and Kevin Stewart from eDrilling and Epsis.
In the current climate it is ever more important that we work smarter to maximise value and efficiency. The discussion will be based on actual cases where eDrilling and Epsis have been used to support better well panning and operational decision making.
Please register for the webinar here.
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making