This is the second in a planned series of R-CADE webinars. In the first webinar we spoke to Murray Callander about the successful implementation of a real time infrastructure that was used to optimise drilling decisions and mitigate risk.
In this webinar we explore how other parts of the R-CADE consortium can be used to enhance well planning and operational decision making. We will be talking to Morten Svendsen and Kevin Stewart from eDrilling and Epsis.
In the current climate it is ever more important that we work smarter to maximise value and efficiency. The discussion will be based on actual cases where eDrilling and Epsis have been used to support better well panning and operational decision making.
Please register for the webinar here.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling