This is the second in a planned series of R-CADE webinars. In the first webinar we spoke to Murray Callander about the successful implementation of a real time infrastructure that was used to optimise drilling decisions and mitigate risk.
In this webinar we explore how other parts of the R-CADE consortium can be used to enhance well planning and operational decision making. We will be talking to Morten Svendsen and Kevin Stewart from eDrilling and Epsis.
In the current climate it is ever more important that we work smarter to maximise value and efficiency. The discussion will be based on actual cases where eDrilling and Epsis have been used to support better well panning and operational decision making.
Please register for the webinar here.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released