This week we released significant upgrades to our software for planning a well, and managed pressure drilling. The most significant upgrade is having added calculated ECD based on actual MPD pressure (separate calculation), but the following are also in this release:
• The circulation sub can be placed independently of the BHA. Because of this the configurable BHA length has been removed
• Bug fix of the circulation sub flow through, the user no longer has to resend the value for the model to use it
• Upgraded the Fortran compiler
• Fixed uninitialized variables
• Well configuration now has the minimum curvature implemented for calculating TVD, northing and easting in trajectory, and TVD in the other tabs
• Added calculator widget, which can make quick calculations on volumes, convert between pressures and densities, and convert between MD and TVD.
• More extensive user manuals
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy