Attend this webinar to learn more about automated monitoring, forward looking, simulate next operation, and what-if scenarios.
The webinar is for everyone involved in real time drilling operations (drilling superintendents, drilling supervisors, real time operation center staff, advanced drilling technologists, etc.). Please register here http://bit.ly/2lOe1Uw.
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how forecasting, forward looking, and what-if can improve real-time operation centers/functions, please contact us by phone or email (+47 91590479 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well
- R-CADE webinar on well planning and operational decision making