Attend this webinar to learn more about automated monitoring, forward looking, simulate next operation, and what-if scenarios.
The webinar is for everyone involved in real time drilling operations (drilling superintendents, drilling supervisors, real time operation center staff, advanced drilling technologists, etc.). Please register here http://bit.ly/2lOe1Uw.
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how forecasting, forward looking, and what-if can improve real-time operation centers/functions, please contact us by phone or email (+47 91590479 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released