Attend this webinar to learn more about automated monitoring, forward looking, simulate next operation, and what-if scenarios.
The webinar is for everyone involved in real time drilling operations (drilling superintendents, drilling supervisors, real time operation center staff, advanced drilling technologists, etc.). Please register here http://bit.ly/2lOe1Uw.
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how forecasting, forward looking, and what-if can improve real-time operation centers/functions, please contact us by phone or email (+47 91590479 or email@example.com).
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF