Attend this webinar to learn more about automated monitoring, forward looking, simulate next operation, and what-if scenarios.
The webinar is for everyone involved in real time drilling operations (drilling superintendents, drilling supervisors, real time operation center staff, advanced drilling technologists, etc.). Please register here http://bit.ly/2lOe1Uw.
If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how forecasting, forward looking, and what-if can improve real-time operation centers/functions, please contact us by phone or email (+47 91590479 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers