We are proud to announce our newly formed partnership with iEnergy Digital (iED), a provider of end to end services experience for integrated operations and analytics. Our partnership will help E&P companies create significant value during drilling operations. Both eDrilling and iEnergy Digital are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers drill wells safer, quicker and cheaper.
iEnergy Digital will provide their enterprise integration, analytics and IIoT enablement solutions, along with eDrilling’s best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions.
“Integrating with eDrilling Well Life Cycle Simulation solutions at the core, our objective is to help customers improve their drilling operations,” said Managing Partner of iEnergy Digital, Neeraj Gupta. “This partnership fills a void in India, and we are excited to provide this to energy companies operating in the region.”
“eDrilling is strongly committed to helping our customers meet their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand. This combined with iEnergy Digital’s industry leading solutions within integration, analytics, and IIoT enablement will benefit energy companies in India,” said Svein Inge Ødegaard, COO of eDrilling.
About iEnergy Digital
iEnergy Digital (iED) is an emerging provider in oil & gas analytics space and helps enterprises take small steps toward their transformation journey for digital enablement. iEnergy Digital focuses on enabling remote assets to connect to enterprise SCADA, integrating multiple control systems and applying complex machine learning algorithms and visualizations for advanced analytics. More information on www.ienergydigital.com.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling