There is today no solution available for automated real-time updates of pore pressure and well stabilities during drilling. The well data and logs collected during drilling are not used at present efficiently, nor systematically, to correct and update the drilling operation during operation.
This webinar will cover how combining separate existing real-time tools will enable smoother decision making while drilling by continually updating the drilling plan.
We will present the methods used to achieve this, as well as some results from applications of these.
If you are interested in joining, please click http://bit.ly/2oUg5eX for more information.
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator