There is today no solution available for automated real-time updates of pore pressure and well stabilities during drilling. The well data and logs collected during drilling are not used at present efficiently, nor systematically, to correct and update the drilling operation during operation.
This webinar will cover how combining separate existing real-time tools will enable smoother decision making while drilling by continually updating the drilling plan.
We will present the methods used to achieve this, as well as some results from applications of these.
If you are interested in joining, please click http://bit.ly/2oUg5eX for more information.
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy