There is today no solution available for automated real-time updates of pore pressure and well stabilities during drilling. The well data and logs collected during drilling are not used at present efficiently, nor systematically, to correct and update the drilling operation during operation.
This webinar will cover how combining separate existing real-time tools will enable smoother decision making while drilling by continually updating the drilling plan.
We will present the methods used to achieve this, as well as some results from applications of these.
If you are interested in joining, please click http://bit.ly/2oUg5eX for more information.
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF
- New releases of wellBalance and wellPlanner
- Wintershall and partners prepare for Maria drilling program
- wellSim hiDRILL at SOCAR's Education Training and Certification Department
- January 11 webinar on roadmap - towards drilling the perfect well