We have released important updates to our real time drilling operations solution – wellAhead.
wellAhead now support writing of eDrilling calculated data to WITSML 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. By writing wellAhead calculations to systems that support these standards, these calculations are now available for all users of real-time data aggregation solutions (e.g. SiteCom, Eigen,Petrolink, etc) on the wells operators are running eDrilling’s Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization.
Moreover, we have released wellAhead as a web application, offering our customers access to wellAhead simulations without installing client software on their computers.
For more information about our Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization solutions, go to our products page
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers