We have released important updates to our real time drilling operations solution – wellAhead.
wellAhead now support writing of eDrilling calculated data to WITSML 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. By writing wellAhead calculations to systems that support these standards, these calculations are now available for all users of real-time data aggregation solutions (e.g. SiteCom, Eigen,Petrolink, etc) on the wells operators are running eDrilling’s Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization.
Moreover, we have released wellAhead as a web application, offering our customers access to wellAhead simulations without installing client software on their computers.
For more information about our Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization solutions, go to our products page
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF