We have released important updates to our real time drilling operations solution – wellAhead.
wellAhead now support writing of eDrilling calculated data to WITSML 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. By writing wellAhead calculations to systems that support these standards, these calculations are now available for all users of real-time data aggregation solutions (e.g. SiteCom, Eigen,Petrolink, etc) on the wells operators are running eDrilling’s Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization.
Moreover, we have released wellAhead as a web application, offering our customers access to wellAhead simulations without installing client software on their computers.
For more information about our Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization solutions, go to our products page
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator