We have appointed Morten Svendsen as our VP, Product Management and Strategy
Not a stranger to taking the leap, Morten will in his new role drive strategic product initiatives with our customers and partners. Already well-versed in complex drilling challenges, as well as design choices and dictating technical standards (from his previous role as Product Manager, Morten will in addition assume responsibility of eDrillng’s product portfolio from a commercial standpoint
Prior to joining eDrilling, Morten was at Hitec Products Drilling, where he started out as a system engineer. He holds a Master of Science, Informatics from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers