We have appointed Morten Svendsen as our VP, Product Management and Strategy
Not a stranger to taking the leap, Morten will in his new role drive strategic product initiatives with our customers and partners. Already well-versed in complex drilling challenges, as well as design choices and dictating technical standards (from his previous role as Product Manager, Morten will in addition assume responsibility of eDrillng’s product portfolio from a commercial standpoint
Prior to joining eDrilling, Morten was at Hitec Products Drilling, where he started out as a system engineer. He holds a Master of Science, Informatics from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization
- Webinar: Automated real time prediction of the ECD and drilling window ahead of bit
- Paper presented at SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition 2017
- iEnergy Digital and eDrilling announce partnership to provide solutions for real time drilling excellence
- Webinar: Getting more value from your real time drilling support center/functions - Forecasting and What-IF