eDrilling and UIT Solutions, an integrated solution provider, has announced their partnership to support the upstream oil and gas companies in Korea. Both eDrilling and UIT are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers drill wells safer, quicker and cheaper by providing integrated Life Cycle Drilling Simulation solutions.
eDrilling will provide the best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with UIT’s comprehensive advisory and project management support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with UIT, we are well positioned to provide Korean customers with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, APAC.
“This partnership enables UIT to serve our clients with a wider selection of world class products and services to meet their efficiency and safety needs”, said Steve Kim, Technical Advisor, UIT Solutions
About UIT Solutions
UIT Solutions is a service provider and partner for overseas O&G service-companies in Korea. UIT covers the entire Asia Pacific region and provides support and services wherever needed. More information on http://www.uitsolutions.com.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released