eDrilling and UIT Solutions, an integrated solution provider, has announced their partnership to support the upstream oil and gas companies in Korea. Both eDrilling and UIT are committed through their partnership to help their upstream customers drill wells safer, quicker and cheaper by providing integrated Life Cycle Drilling Simulation solutions.
eDrilling will provide the best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with UIT’s comprehensive advisory and project management support.
“eDrilling is confident that with this partnership with UIT, we are well positioned to provide Korean customers with the right support to better achieve their drilling and well performance goals, and serve their needs as they grow and expand,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, APAC.
“This partnership enables UIT to serve our clients with a wider selection of world class products and services to meet their efficiency and safety needs”, said Steve Kim, Technical Advisor, UIT Solutions
About UIT Solutions
UIT Solutions is a service provider and partner for overseas O&G service-companies in Korea. UIT covers the entire Asia Pacific region and provides support and services wherever needed. More information on http://www.uitsolutions.com.
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy