At eDrilling, expect to do, and learn, more than just revolutionising monitoring, training, and optimization technologies. We are a strikingly cross-functional team who routinely works on diverse stuff ranging from physics models, algorithms, to helping product management with technology implementation.
We are, and have always been, an engineering company. We hire smart and passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and interests, who are passionate about taking on complex and global technology challenges, and help eDrilling continue to create spearheading solutions that change the future of the energy industry.
What we are looking for
PhD/MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Course(s), research project(s), internship, thesis and/or experience in:
– Mathematics, physics and algorithm design
– Machine learning
Any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience is A-OK.
The ideal candidates are self-driven, like to solve problems, thrive in a dynamic environment that iterates fast, refuse to use nothing but cutting-edge technologies, and passionate about delighting customers with solutions that drive change. A private GitHub repo is a bonus.
Our mission is to help energy professionals at energy companies, operators, and service companies save cost, improve safety, and increase efficiency of drilling operations, by providing integrated and dynamic drilling and well performance solutions needed to better plan, prepare for, execute, and evaluate drilling operations.
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref #SoftwareEngineer
Deadline for application is 25th of August 2017.
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator