At eDrilling, expect to do, and learn, more than just revolutionising monitoring, training, and optimization technologies. We are a strikingly cross-functional team who routinely works on diverse stuff ranging from physics models, algorithms, to helping product management with technology implementation.
We are, and have always been, an engineering company. We hire smart and passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and interests, who are passionate about taking on complex and global technology challenges, and help eDrilling continue to create spearheading solutions that change the future of the energy industry.
What we are looking for
PhD/MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Course(s), research project(s), internship, thesis and/or experience in:
– Mathematics, physics and algorithm design
– Machine learning
Any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience is A-OK.
The ideal candidates are self-driven, like to solve problems, thrive in a dynamic environment that iterates fast, refuse to use nothing but cutting-edge technologies, and passionate about delighting customers with solutions that drive change. A private GitHub repo is a bonus.
Our mission is to help energy professionals at energy companies, operators, and service companies save cost, improve safety, and increase efficiency of drilling operations, by providing integrated and dynamic drilling and well performance solutions needed to better plan, prepare for, execute, and evaluate drilling operations.
Please send application to email@example.com with ref #SoftwareEngineer
Deadline for application is 25th of August 2017.
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling