eDrilling and Salcon Petroleum Services (SPS), an integrated solutions and applications provider, are partnering to service and support the upstream oil and gas companies in Malaysia. The partnership will help upstream customers in Malaysia in their digital transformation initiatives.
eDrilling will provide the best in class planning, training, drilling, analysis, and learning solutions, along with SPS’s comprehensive service and support offerings.
“This partnership is not only beneficial to us and SPS, but first and foremost to our joint customers in Malaysia,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, APAC. “We are driving change in the world of drilling, and SPS is an innovative solutions partner who can scale with us in the region.”
“Although we are an independent service provider, this partner agreement is very important to SPS”, said Thomas A. Sjøberg, CEO of Salcon Petroleum Services. “The digitalization wave is cutting costs across the industry, driving efficiency, and helping avoid incidents, and we are committed to help our customers find, implement, and derive value from the best solutions out there.”
About Salcon Petroleum
Salcon Petroleum Services (SPS) was established in 2015 as a service provider and agent for representing overseas O&G service-companies in Malaysia and Asia Pacific. The company is owned by Salcon Berhad a publicly traded company on Malaysia’s stock exchange Bursa Malaysia. Our products and services includes software, hardware and consultancies. SPS covers the entire Asia Pacific region and provides support and services wherever needed. More information on http://www.salconpetroleum.com/
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations