eDrilling has signed on Aoheds as a local consulting and systems integrator partner in China in the eDrilling domain area of dynamic well planning and well control. eDrilling will provide wellPlanner, the best in class software for well planning, along with Aoheds’ comprehensive service and support offerings.
“Teaming up with Aoheds will help customers maximize the benefits of our well planning and well control software,” said Derek Nadhan, Manager, Technical Services, APAC. “I believe our joint customers will see significant and differentiated value due to Aoheds’ unique expertise and proven ability .”
“We have a long history of working with our customers on well planning and well control”, said Zhang Yaqin, General Manager of Aoheds. “Adding eDrilling’s wellPlanner software to our arsenal, further ensures our capacity and capability to help our customers’ reach their goal of significantly reduce time spent on and quality of well planning and well engineering.”
Beijing Aoheds Technology Development Co., Ltd is a specialist and high-tech company providing integrated solutions for oil and gas operators. Through close cooperation with multiple well-known international companies, Aoheds offers consulting and service within well integrity management, offshore structure engineering, consulting and service within corrosion rate prediction and material selection, PVT simulation within EOS Modeling and Flow Assurance for all kinds of fluids. More information on http://www.aoheds.com/en/.
For more information about eDrilling’s well planning and well control software solution, wellPlanner, check here.
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"