Training on generic Drilling Simulators was introduced in the early 90s, and improving drilling decision-making by looking at “squiggly lines” in real time operations centers was all the rage as early as the turn of the century.
There are huge savings to be made, as well as safety and efficiency gains, by putting these technologies in a museum, and move on.
Tune in to hear what Morten and Sven Inge has to say on game changing application and intelligent use of real time drilling data, and more.
Join the seminar here.
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy
- New release: Automated Monitoring and Real-Time Optimization