Training on generic Drilling Simulators was introduced in the early 90s, and improving drilling decision-making by looking at “squiggly lines” in real time operations centers was all the rage as early as the turn of the century.
There are huge savings to be made, as well as safety and efficiency gains, by putting these technologies in a museum, and move on.
Tune in to hear what Morten and Sven Inge has to say on game changing application and intelligent use of real time drilling data, and more.
Join the seminar here.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released