The concept of “digital twin” is central in digitalization of drilling operations. In this webinar you will learn how to create the physical downhole reality, and set up a digital representation/version – a digital twin – of your well.
We will cover how pairing digital and physical data combined with predictive analytics and diagnostics, will improve accuracy in decision making and result in real, and lasting, safety and efficiency gains.
The webinar is for everyone involved in digitalizing drilling operations, and/or simply interested in saving cost, improving safety, and increasing efficiency of drilling operations.
To register, go here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released