The concept of “digital twin” is central in digitalization of drilling operations. In this webinar you will learn how to create the physical downhole reality, and set up a digital representation/version – a digital twin – of your well.
We will cover how pairing digital and physical data combined with predictive analytics and diagnostics, will improve accuracy in decision making and result in real, and lasting, safety and efficiency gains.
The webinar is for everyone involved in digitalizing drilling operations, and/or simply interested in saving cost, improving safety, and increasing efficiency of drilling operations.
To register, go here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations