For all those in the Stavanger area, we hereby invite you to join us, with our partners (Maersk Training and Oiltec) for a demo in our simulator facilities at Forus. We will take you through a training session, where the drilling crew will be drilling a well to prepare for the offshore operation. An instructor will keep the audience updated on what the drilling crew is doing, and how the well reacts. Human factors will be an important part of the training and the simulator offers a unique space for the leaders and the crew to learn, to share know-how and to gain hands-on drilling experience.
After the drilling scenario is finished, the focus will move to operations. How can you bring the experience from the training session to the real operation. And how automated monitoring and real-time optimization enables you to drill safer and more efficient. And avoid NPT altogether.
We will finish up the session with some hot dogs and beverages and the people from eDrilling, Maersk Training and Oiltec will be around for questions, comments, and input.
Check your availability Thursday 9th of November, 15:00-17:00. And register here.
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations
- eDrilling appoints Aoheds as regional Well Planning and Well Control Systems Integrator in China
- Salcon Petroleum Services appointed as a preferred applications partner in Malaysia by eDrilling
- We are hiring - Software Engineers
- Fireside Interview: Putting-toe-in-first or Cannonball approach to digitalization?
- UIT Solutions and eDrilling embark on partnership to provide leading edge drilling and well performance solutions in Korea
- New VP, Product Management and Strategy