Utilizing eDrilling technologies for safer, cheaper, and more efficient wells.
eDrilling announced today that it has signed a contract with Gazpromneft’s Drilling Support Center (DSC) GeoNavigator, a subdivision of Gazpromneft Science and Technology Center, for the use of eDrilling’s software to support oil company’s drilling operations.
“Our objective is to increase production and to improve production efficiency through the use of new technologies and design solutions in the field.” remarks Mars Khasanov, CEO of Gaspromneft Science and Technology Center. “Using digital representations or versions – digital twins – of our wells, combined with predictive analytics and automated diagnostics, will result in real, and lasting, efficiency gains in hard-to-recover reserves development.”
“Gazpromneft are at the forefront, shaping the digital agenda and transformation of the oil industry,” adds Sven Inge Ødegaard, COO of eDrilling. “There are huge savings as well as safety and efficiency gains to be made by moving to game changing application, intelligent use, and pairing, of real time digital and physical drilling data.”
About Gazprom Neft
Gazprom Neft is a vertically integrated oil company, primarily engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, refining, and the production and sale of petroleum products. Total hydrocarbon production in 2016 was above 86 mt, refining volumes – 42 mt.
About Gazpromneft STC Drilling Support Center (DSC)
Drilling Support Center (DSC) GeoNavigator is a subdivision of Gazpromneft STC that is in charge of round the clock monitoring, control and remote engineering support of construction of the most complex or unique wells at all of the company’s oil fields. Around 60% of all wells that Gazprom Neft drilled in 2017 are classified as high-tech wells and were built under the supervision of DSC experts.
More information on http://www.ntc.gazprom-neft.com/business/drilling/drilling-operations-support-center/.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations