The Tyttebaer team is preparing for the upcoming exploration well, by drilling well 34/5-2S in simulator using a digital twin prior to operations.
Shell will use the Saipem semi-submersible Scarabeo 8 to drill the well in the Tyttebaer prospect at 387 m water depth near the Knarr field in June this year. Shell is the operator of this production license (373 S) in the North Sea.
wellSim hiDRILL is the solution for enabling your crews to pre-drill, perform a trial run if you like, of your upcoming well in simulator. It provides safe, effective, and efficient well delivery for any planned well by giving crew skills and experience on the specific well.
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released
- Gazprom Neft Awards eDrilling Contract for Automated Monitoring and Real-time Optimization Software
- Experience first-hand: Drill your well in simulator
- Webinar: How to set up your "digital twin"
- eDrilling signs MOU agreement with Petrovietnam University
- Webinar: Digitalization of Drilling Operations