We understand clearly the industry’s need to improve safety margins and reduce and rid themselves of risk, not to talk about the need to drastically reduce well planning time.
At the same time, we understand the investment you have done over the years (time, money, competence, etc.) in your legacy planning solutions, and the pain (cost, competence, workforce, etc) of replacing it with software that can help you with the above.
By offering our technologies as microservices, you now have a solution. eDrilling’s wellPlanner offer instant modernization of your legacy well planning and well design systems, while at the same time extending the value of your existing investments.
Attend this webinar to learn more about how to balance your need for continuity and cost savings with the objective of implementing a well planning solution that really enhances drilling operation efficiency
If you are interested in joining our 30 minute webinar on October 24, please register here.
The webinar is for everyone interested in quicker and better quality drilling programs (well engineering managers, well/drilling engineers, etc.), and saving time and cost on well planning (CIOs, CTOs, everybody)
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released