eDrilling is together with Lundin, Oiltec, Enhanced Drilling, Maersk Training and Blade Energy presenting a paper at the Arctic Technology Conference Nobember 6, in Houston, USA.
We will cover how we with great success used our digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios utilizing controlled mud cap drilling in the Barents Sea.
The preparation was done using wellSim hiDRILL, which provides safe, effective, and efficient well delivery for any planned well by giving crew skills and experience on the specific well.
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released