On Wednesday November 21, we will arrange a webinar titled “Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations”
Attend this webinar to learn more about how you, utilizing eDrilling’s digital twin, can ensure safe, effective and efficient well delivery for any planned well by acquiring skills and experience on the specific well prior to operations.
The webinar is for everyone interested in optimal preparations for drilling operations (drilling superintendents, drilling supervisors, training/ competence-, and HSE professionals)
If you are interested in joining our 30 minute webinar on November 21, please register here.
Please note that due to time zone variations, there are two webinars scheduled for Wednesday, November 21. Please choose the one most fitting with your schedule and time zone. If you cannot attend either of the two webinars, but are still interested in learning more about how to take training and preparation for drilling operations to a whole new level, please contact us by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar: Pre-drill your well to ensure hazard and NPT free, and optimized, drilling operations
- Using digital twin to prepare for total loss risk scenarios
- Webinar: Upgrade your well design and engineering software without having to replace it
- With launch of Diagnostics 3.0, the world’s leading automated monitoring and real time optimization software just got (even) better
- eDrilling presents the benefits of digital twins at ONS2018
- Team preparing for Tyttebaer exploration well using digital twin
- Ragnfrid North crew practicing using a digital-twin in preparation for drilling well 6406/2-9 S on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Statoil awards eDrilling 1-year contract extension for Automated Monitoring Software and Services
- Fireside Interview: On the benefits of platform, and the concept of a digital twin
- wellSim hiDRILL 3.0 is released