wellPlanner is an integral part of our Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtual wellbore”.
wellPlanner running a cement simulation. In the 2D tunnel the fluid displacement can be followed during the simulation.
The various drilling models interact, and can be used in the whole drilling value chain from planning & design (wellPlanner) through training and scenario developments (wellSim) and then real-time monitoring/operations (wellAhead) and finally post analysis and experience transfer (wellAhead Replay and wellAhead ReCalc service).
The solution combines a transient integrated drilling simulator (wellSim) with a decision support system which supports all life-cycles of drilling a well; planning, training, drilling and post-analysis/learning.
- Increased drilling productivity
- Improved well planning accuracy
- Reduced drilling risks and uncertainty
- Improved drilling safety
- Quick well planning
- Dynamic models verified in wellAhead, wellPlanner and wellSim by operators
- Unique combination of models and functionalities
- All combined in one Integrated Drilling Simulator (IDS)named Intellectus
- All flow related dynamic functionalities and responses combined in one IDS
- Integrated part of Life Cycle Simulations with wellAhead and wellSim products
- Seamless link to wellAhead, wellSim Interact and wellSim hiDRILL
- Flow Model;Dynamic Hydraulics and Temperature ECD/pressure and temperature profiles
- Well Control Evaluation and Optimization
- Kick Tolerance
- Torque & Drag planningEvaluation
- Well Positioning planning (Option)
- ROP and WOB optimization (Option)
- Pore pressure (Option)
- Wellbore stability (Option)